GMO-Z.com Switzerland AG (hereinafter “GMO”) has set forth the policy on the treatment of personal information regarding the personal information handled in the management of mining business and mining equipment rental business, with this policy as well as the applicable laws and regulations to ensure thorough compliance.
1. Acquisition of Personal Information
GMO will specify the purposes of use of Personal Information, and acquire Personal Information in the necessary scope and appropriate manner.
2. Purposes of Use of Personal Information
GMO will use Personal Information only within the scope of the purposes stated below unless separately notified or announced, or except otherwise approved by law or ordinances.
About information acquired in connection with the services provided by GMO
- Information about services
- Responding to various inquiries
- Procedure for authentication of services and procedure of invoice etc.
- Other, the purpose accompanying the above
3. Management of Personal Data
GMO will take all measures that are necessary and appropriate to prevent disclosure, loss, impairment and any other mistreatment of Personal Data. In order to ensure the safe management of Personal Data, GMO will supervise its employee as necessary and appropriate. When outsourcing the handling of Personal Data, all or in part, GMO will supervise all outsourced service providers as necessary and appropriate.
4. Provision of Personal Data to Third Parties
GMO will not provide Personal Data to any third parties without the prior consent of the principal identified by the relevant Personal Data or unless authorized or approved by law or ordinances.
5. Joint Use of Personal Data
As far as the purpose of use described in the above "2. Purpose of Use of Personal Information", there may be cases that companies of GMO Internet Group jointly use Personal Data, such as names, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses and all other items.
6. Request for Notification of Purposes of Use, Disclosure, Correction, Discontinuation of Use or other Treatment of Personal Data
With respect to any Personal Data held by GMO, if the principal identified requests any of the items below, GMO will verify that the request is actually being made by or on behalf of the principal, GMO will respond to the request in accordance with the applicable laws.
- Notification of the purpose of use of the Personal Data;
- Disclosure to the principal of the relevant Personal Data that enable identification of the principal;
- Correction or deletion of, or addition to, the relevant Personal Data that enable identification of the principal; or
- Discontinuation of use, erasure or discontinuation of the provision to third parties of the relevant Personal Data.
8. Modification of this Personal Information Protection Policy